I still have no idea about that so apologies for the deceptive title. What I do know is what cats want. More particularly my cat. Here’s a list of Xitan’s favourite items.
1.Tomatoes and Cheese (any pasta sauce leftovers)
2. Gbejniet (any version of the gozitan cheese – yes even pepper)
3. Salmon (in the pan left to cook skin side)
4. Viennetta (she adores this one)
5. Anything Cheese (I’m sure she has a mouse ancestor)
From the Parc
1. Mice – tiny field mice of course preferably left alive to play with first.
2. Birds – any size goes – even birds almost her size
3. Toads – yep. but not really to eat. to play with. once they are dead… they’re Jacques’ business.
There would be more but this is a good summary. I’ve left out the obvious daily fare of croquettes and meat in sauce – though she does seem to prefer Whiskas and Sheba. If you really want to please Xitan there’s nothing better than the brush made of metal running down her back… purrrfect.