To Do List (Weekend)*
1. Write article for Sunday (already written one for TMC)
2. Call landlady to fix leaking geyser (and move empty boxes to attic)
3. Purchase new spare tyre (last one burst)
4. Prepare defence for Small Claims case in Luxembourg Tribunal (and practise bowing to the judge)
5. Wash Car (about effing time)
6. Book Hotel for Dublin Trip (March)
7. Blog on K&T, Bollettino and Laughing Fit (keep the faith)
8. Buy Oranges (Vitamin C rocks)
9. Play less Super Mario Galaxy on Mel’s Wii
10. Find some time to sleep
*Or why personal blogs can be so corny and uninteresting**. I cannot understand why anybody would be remotely interested in seeing this kind of list. On the other hand I can imagine a short story about an alien civilisation decrypting the last hard drive on earth and finding a similar list and deducing that this civilisation might have had a very weird set of commandments before setting sail in the seas of galaxies to discover where the hell “Super Mario” might be hiding.
** With all due respect to those whose tastes differ from mine of course.